fredag 3. oktober 2014

Introduction

Hello, and welcome to my blog.

My name is Line Østby. I am fifteen years old and I live in Norway with my mom, dad and my twin sister. I’m going to tell you about my trip to USA on this blog, I’m looking forward to tell you about USA, about what I see there and how it is.
I leave on this journey because it has been a dream for me in a long time, and now, this dream comes true. I will tell you about my journey, the USA in general, two well-known cities (New York and Los Angeles), the immigration, slavery in USA and a little bit of historic.   

I'll be in USA for a week and visit two different cities. I leave on Friday morning on the 3th of October. I leave from Torp airport 5:30, it’s so early! The plane lands at the airport in Washington 11 times after I leaved from Torp. So I am in USA 16:30 A.M. After I have landed in Washington I will take the plane to New York, one of the major cities I’m going to visit. It takes 1 hours and 10 minutes to fly from Washington to New York.  In New York I’m going to stay in a hotel called “Hotel Marrakech”, it’s a three stars hotel. I will stay at the hotel in four days, so for four nights it will coast 5394 NOK and 863.50 in USD.  

My flights from Norway to New York and Los Angeles will coast 6693 NOK which will coast 1073 in USD.  After I have been four days in New York I’m going to look at Los Angeles, I will spend my three last days there on a hotel called “HYATT house Los Angeles LAX/El Segundo”, it will coast 3213 NOK which is 515.31USD. Both of the hotels have free Wi-Fi and they have also a lot of restaurants. It’s just a few meters from the shopping centers, I think that I’m going to shop a lot in New Work. I look forward to this, and I hope this journey will be a memory for life.

-
Many kisses from Line  



1 kommentar:

  1. Du har utfyllende svar på oppgaven, du svarer på alt du skal. Bra! Til neste gang er det viktig at du tenker på lengden på setningene, verb og preposisjoner. Masse lykke til, gleder meg til å bli med videre på din reise!

    SvarSlett